Online Diary ✿::cikmawar only !::✿: aku pun tak tahu why??

mystalker

Ahad, 26 Februari 2012

aku pun tak tahu why??

he is my best friendbut sometimes he is my loverI now middle are confused. he asked me to help him find the heart of a girl who has stolen his heart. but at the same timebehavior, he shows that he likes me. every day he calls me. he message me.he always asked I healthwhether I was healthy or not. he always there when I wastrobleBut I could not fall in love near himbecause he likes someone else. but heis very close to meas if he wanted I flirtingthis afternoon he would like to comehome. but I do not want him to comeI fear my brother's anger. although I knew my brother like I made ​​friends with him but I do not want him to think I love him.I call him LEYLEH .. I do not know whyso nowI only bow to God .. if God will allow me to love him. maybe I will accept it gladly.p/s: aku memang tak pandai cakap omputih pun..so kalau salah ada aku kesah!! jangan ingat korang pandai sangat 

Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

Tiada ulasan:

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen